“Where do I shop for lingerie” the most common question I get when someone books their boudoir session. When it comes to shopping for lingerie, finding the right store can make all the difference. You want a store that offers a wide range of sizes, styles, and price points, and that makes you feel comfortable and confident while shopping. If you’re looking for plus size lingerie specifically, you’ll want to find a store that caters to your needs and offers plenty of options in your size. Here is a list of our favorite places to shop.
Where to Shop for Budget Finds
If you’re on a budget or prefer to have an abundance of options these vendors carry pieces that are very affordable and photograph well. However, there is one thing to keep in mind when shopping on some of these sites is that the quality and sizing of their lingerie can vary. As a fast fashion retailer, their products are often designed to be affordable and trendy, which means they may not be made to the same quality standards as higher-end lingerie brands. Additionally, their sizing can sometimes run small, so it’s important to check the size chart carefully before making a purchase.
- Shein – https://us.shein.com/
- Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/
- Yandy – https://www.yandy.com/
- Adore Me – https://www.adoreme.com/
- Fredericks of Hollywood – https://www.fredericks.com/
Where to Shop for Plus Size Lingerie
These companies cater especially to us curvier ladies. Beautiful sets, stockings and much broader bra size range with no skimping on the sexy like most plus options out there!
- Playful Promises – https://us.playfulpromises.com/
- Torrid – https://www.torrid.com/
- Cacique – https://cacique.lanebryant.com/
Where to Shop for our Classic Finds
When you think lingerie these are probably some of the more common brands that come to mind. They also represent the middle ground of pricing.
- Victoria Secret – https://www.victoriassecret.com/
- ASOS – https://www.asos.com/us/
- Bluebella – https://www.bluebella.us/
- La Vie en Rose – https://www.lavieenrose.com/us
- Thistle & Spire – https://www.thistleandspire.com/
Where to Shop for our Luxury Intimate finds
These brands are what dreams are made of when it comes to lingerie. If you’re dreaming of a statement designer piece, look no further. But also be prepared for the extra investment. These outfits range from $200 – $1000+
- For Love of Lemons – https://forloveandlemons.com/
- Agent Provocateur – https://www.agentprovocateur.com/us_en/
- Honey Birdette – https://us.honeybirdette.com/
- Bordelle – https://www.bordelle.co.uk/
- La Perla – https://laperla.com/
Where to Shop Local
If you live in Middle Tennessee and would like to shop local and support a small business then you can always check out of these boutique lingerie shops.
- Darling Lingerie – https://darlinlingerie.com/
- Chestnut and Honey Lingerie – there is no website but you can find their information on yelp.